This page provides a chronological list of publications by Partnering Resources Founder Maya Townsend. Almost all of these articles can be found elsewhere on the site under their general topic (strategy, change, networks, etc.).
- “What You Can Learn from Your Employee Networks,” strategy+business.
- “From Regional to Global: Using a Network Strategy to Align a Multinational Organization,” People + Strategy.
- “The Art of Quiet Networking,” Quiet Revolution.
- “Transform Your Network With These Simple Practices,” Communication World.
- “The Most Overlooked Asset for Organization Change,” Communication World.
- “Are You Neglecting Your Most Critical Contacts?” Inc.
- “Four Steps to Acing Your Next Ask,” Inc.
- “The Introvert’s Survival Guide to Networking,” Inc.
- “Networking for Dummies: Four Habits Your Contacts Hate,” Inc.
- “Organization Network Dynamics and Analysis.” In The NTL Handbook of Organization Development and Change.
- “Restructure This: Why Shuffling Your Org Chart Won’t Bring Real Change,” Inc.
- “3 Notorious Networking Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make,” Inc.
- “The Ultimate Networking Cheat Sheet,” Inc.
- “3 Ways to Network Your Way to Genuine Relationships,” Inc.
- “3 Ways to Supercharge Your Onboarding Process,” Inc.
- “Using Business Ecosystem Mapping to Navigate Complexity,” OD Practitioner.
- “Change Management” and “Employee Engagement,” Handbook for Strategic HR: Best Practices in Organization Development from the OD Network (AMACOM).
- “The Forest or the Trees: Managing within Business Ecosystems.” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “Illuminating the Invisible: Mapping Austin’s Adolescent Health System Using Value Network Analysis” (PDF). Nonprofit Quarterly. http://bit.ly/SSHnf2 (weblink)
- “Handling Tech Leaders with People Problems.” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “How to Apply the Principles of Network Management to Talent Management,” CIO.Com.
- “I Can’t Fill This Job!” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “I’ve Got Your Back: Trust, Relationships, and Business.” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “An Open Letter to Project Mangers: The New Rock Stars.” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “Three Minute Coach: Change Leadership.” CIO Magazine, 10/2012.
- “Who You Calling Virtual? Lead Your Virtual Teams.” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “Workforce Planning: Get Ahead of the Curve.” Future of Work Enabled. Reposted on the Partnering Resources blog.
- “Nature of Networks,” Talent Management.
- “Informal Networks Linked to Success of Change Initiatives,” Boston.Com. http://bit.ly/rCiKp
- “Leveraging Human Networks to Accelerate Learning,” Chief Learning Officer.
- “A Missing Piece: Hidden Assets that Support Strategy Execution,” Mass High Tech. http://bit.ly/oynjF
- “OD Gets Wired,” OD Practitioner. http://tinyurl.com/dmtztz
- “Becoming a Change Leader,” CIO.com. http://bit.ly/HIWqh
- “Building Successful Alliances across Divisions,” CIO.com. www.cio.com/article/28025
- “Closure, Layoffs, and Learning,” Chief Learning Officer. http://bit.ly/XtNZn
- “From Survival to Stable: Foundations for Organization Growth,” Corporate Education Group. http://bit.ly/UHmdgV
- “Performance Management Myths & Facts,” Corporate Education Group. http://bit.ly/SFAJUo
- “Planning Your Strategy in the Corporate Ecosystem,” CIO.com. http://bit.ly/DqzDf
- “Why Learning Matters,” Mass High Tech. http://bit.ly/11jgVE
- “Building Cross Cultural Intelligence,” Corporate Education Group. http://bit.ly/Wpy4CR
- “Managing Competing IT Priorities,” CIO.com. http://bit.ly/SzY2mR
- “Priorities for Building Organizational Infrastructure,” Mass High Tech. www.tinyurl.com/blyang
- “What’s Leadership?” Corporate Education Group. http://bit.ly/QKFnRw
- “Assess, Adjust for the New Year,” Women’s Business Boston. http://tinyurl.com/c6bmht
- “Lessons From the Field: Applying Complex Adaptive System Theory to Organization Change.” OD Practitioner.http://bit.ly/fSEd1