The best strategies are simply good ideas… until someone implements them. How well does your organization execute?
Our Execution Assessment measures performance along five critical dimensions:
- Strategic Clarity – How well has the organization defined the strategy? How will you know you’re successful? How adept is the organization at understanding progress and adapting to changes that affect the strategy?
- Right Resources – Does the implementation team have the skills, knowledge, and resources they need to succeed? How well have decision making parameters and performance expectations been clarified?
- Good Data – How well does information about the strategy, progress, and changes affecting the strategy flow between the implementation team and other stakeholders?
- Change Management – How well has the team identified and connected with stakeholders in order to help them adapt?
- Project Structure – How much time is spent inventing how to run the project… versus actually implementing the work?
Download a short version of our Execution Capability Assessment now. And let us know: