Unlike other networking approaches that focus on behavioral best practices (“hold your business card like this” and “shake hands like that”), Partnering Resources draws on scientific research to identify how participants can systematically and strategically build, maintain, and benefit from networks.
NEW! Say goodbye to inefficient and frustrating networking practices with The Smarter Networking Manifesto.
Take the first step towards transforming your networking practice with a free Smarter Networking Webinar. Sign up today!
|Reinvent your networking practice with the Smarter Networking Virtual Workshop. Sign up for more information.|
Most people have no idea how to think strategically about their professional networks. They don’t understand the assets or gaps in their networks. Furthermore, they don’t know how to act strategically in order to optimize their networks. We offer live and virtual workshops that help participants learn how to build, sustain, and leverage networks strategically and systematically.
Download our Smarter Networking live workshop and Smarter Networking virtual workshop briefs.
Organization Network Assessment
This web-based Organization Network Assessment reveals how organization members collaborate, draw on others’ expertise, and solve problems. The results are displayed in colorful visual maps that reveal patterns across departments, organization levels, and geographies. They answer questions like:
- Impact: What kind of impact are communities of practice, departments, and organizations having on innovation, problem solving, and performance?
- Collaboration: How well connected and collaborative are staffers?
- Knowledge: Where does knowledge flow freely and where is it blocked?
- Leadership Imperatives: What does the organizational network need from its leaders and how can they provide it?
- Talent: Where are the hidden subject matter experts, influencers, and informal leaders?
Specialized services include:
- Employee Network Assessment – Discover the impact that practice centers, diversity networks, and communities of practice have on performance. Common clients: Women’s Leadership Networks, Project Manager Communities of Practice.
- Leadership Network Assessment – Understand the strengths and gaps in leaders’ networks. Common clients: VPs of organizations seeking to increase synergy and knowledge sharing between areas, Directors leading strategic change initiatives.
Read more about Organization Network Analysis.
Contact us to learn how you can develop networking and collaboration skills in your organization.
Network Strategy Development
Identify and implement the types of networks your company needs to be successful.
Leadership Network Development
Design and develop the leadership relationships that your company needs to thrive.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Read more about networks and networking.