Learn how to lead a successful strategic planning process. Browse our list of articles on strategic planning, operational planning, implementation, and execution. Check out our strategic planning consulting services here.
Strategic Planning & Operational Planning
- Planning Your Business Strategy in the Corporate Ecosystem – These days, what happens to your business partners can affect your success. A business strategy consultant explains how to take external risks into account when you plan for the future. Published on CIO.com.
- Curing Ecosystem Blindness – Today’s organizations are deeply embedded in complex ecosystems. Understanding your company’s space in its ecosystem can help you anticipate market challenges and help your company thrive during change. This article explains what an ecosystem is and why curing ecosystem blindness is essential for leaders today. Published on Corp Ed Group.com.
- Strategic Planning 101 – A primer on the basics: what successful strategic plans accomplish, how they’re generally created, what terms they use, and some rules of thumb for successful planning. Partnering Resources Article.
- Health Diagnostic – Is your organization equipped to survive in today’s rapidly changing market? Take this short diagnostic to gauge your organization’s capacity to adapt and respond to the market. The 18 questions assess key factors supporting organizational resiliency, such as market impact, customer connection, strategic clarity, organizational agility, employee engagement, and market volatility. Free Resource.
- Assess, Adjust Now for the New Year – What can leaders do to prepare for success in the new year? This article outlines four critical questions to ask now. Published on Women’s Business Boston.
Implementation & Execution
- Execution Capability Assessment – A good idea is only as useful as a company’s ability to execute on it. And, as we know, execution can be a major challenge in many organizations. Several clients have asked us to help improve their organizations’ ability to execute. This short execution capability assessment helps leaders identify areas of strength and improvement. Free Resource.
- Predictable Success Cheat Sheet – Wouldn’t we all like to have predictable success? Results that we could count on continually over a period of time? Predictable Success, a favorite book here at Partnering Resources, helps business leaders move closer towards predictable success. We’ve created a cheat sheet of important points for those of you who don’t have the time to read the book. NOTE: No one here knows the author of this book nor profits in any way from sales of the book. Free Resource.
- Priorities for Building Organizational Infrastructure – Do your eyes glaze over when people talk about organizational infrastructure? You’re not alone. For many of us, the thrill of leadership comes from inventing products, seizing opportunities, and anticipating consumer needs. Yet, building infrastructure is like going to the doctor: you can survive without it, but you’ll be better for it. Published in Mass High Tech.