NOTE: All presentations given by Partnering Resources founder Maya Townsend unless otherwise noted.
- “Applying ONA in Organizations,” Northwestern University, Chicago, IL.
- “How to Get The Most Out of Being Mentored,” Healthcare Businesswomen’s Network, Cambridge, MA.
- “How Successful Do You Plan To Be In 2019? A Workshop Experience Weaving Connections To Enrich Your Life, Livelihood and Community,” Wimberley Valley Works, Wimberley, TX.
- “Mapping Networks in Wimberley, Texas,” Social System Mapping Community of Practice, Online.
- “Networking for Introverts: Creating a Sustainable Practice that Works for You,” WITI.
- “When Conflict Overwhelms Change: What To Do When Groups Get Stuck,” Association of Change Management Professionals, Orlando, FL. Presented by Partnering Resources Associate Keli Trejo.
- “Influencers: The Key to Organization Change.” Maven7 First Annual Users’ Conference. Budapest, Hungary.
- “Is Your Strategy Stuck in the 20th Century?: Rethinking Our Assumptions about What Makes Organizations Thrive.” Organization Development Network, Online Event.
- “Is Your Strategy Stuck in the 20th Century? The Shifts You & Your Company Need to Make in order to Thrive in the 21st Century.” International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), Online Event.
- “It’s About People!” Mass Cultural Council Institute, Worcester, MA
- “Networking for Introverts.” Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP), Lexington, MA.
- “Smarter Networking 101. Bust the Myths, Avoid the Awkwardness, and Weave Valuable Connections.” The New Networking, Online Event.
- “The Six Types You Need in Your Network: Weaving a Network that Works for You.” Society of Professional Consultants. Waltham, MA.
- “When the #@$! Hits the Fan: Leading Your Team through Deep Conflict.” Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce Leading Across Generations conference, Boston, MA.
- “Networking for Introverts.” Women In Technology (WITI), Online Event.
- “Networked Leadership & Communication Workshop.” Ohio Association of County Boards, Columbus, OH.
- “Smarter Networking Virtual Learning Series.” 7th Generation Labs, Online Event.
- “Spreading Like Fire: Using Networks to Streamline and Accelerate Change Communication.” International Association of Business Communicators, Washington, DC.
- “Stacking the Deck: Using Network Knowledge to Build Support for Change.” Association of Change Management Professionals, New Orleans, LA.
- “Stuck in the 20th Century? The Shifts You & Your Company Need to Make in order to Thrive in the 21st Century.” IABC EMENA Region, Online Event.
- “Lessons from Mapping the Nonprofit Talent Ecosystem: Finding the Talent You Need.” Massachusetts Nonprofit Network, Framingham, MA.
- “Navigating Global Complexity: How Bayer Used Organization Network Analysis to Build a Connected, Collaborative Organization.” OD Network Conference, Atlanta.
- “Networking for Introverts.” Women in Technology International / Society for Professional Consultants, Waltham, MA.
- “Strategic Networking: On Beyond Business Cards.” New England Branch of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science, Tufts University, MA.
- “Strategic Networking.” The Commonwealth Institute, Boston, MA.
- “Business Ecosystem Mapping & Analysis Workshop.” Portland State University, Portland, OR.
- “The Art & Science of Networking: Yes, There Is A Science!” Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy, Boston, MA.
- “Creating the Conditions for a Positive Group Mentoring Experience.” Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association – Boston Chapter, Cambridge, MA.
- “Follow the Leader: What You Need to Drive Your Organization to Achieve Its Change Goals.” Inc 500 | 5000 Conference, Washington, DC.
- “The Forest and the Trees: Understanding Business Ecosystems.” SHRM Strategy Conference, San Diego, CA.
- “Mapping Austin’s Adolescent Health System Using Value Network Analysis:A Tool for Mapping Complex Ecosystems and Discovering Opportunities.” Austin Organization Development Forum, Austin, TX.
- “Networked Leadership: A Systematic, Strategic Method for Helping Clients (and You!) Build, Sustain, and Benefit from Networks.” Massachusetts Bay Organization Development Learning Group, Cambridge, MA.
- “Networked Organizations: Assessing Business Ecosystems and Helping Organizations Find Opportunities in Our Complex World.” Massachusetts Bay Organization Development Learning Group, Cambridge, MA.
- “Project Manager Success Across Industries: A Roundtable Exploration.” PMI Central – MA Chapter, Westborough, MA.
- “Six Strategies for Making Change Stick (Hint: Connections Matter).” The Build Network SOLVE! Session, Cambridge, MA.
- “Stacking the Deck: Using Hidden Networks to Identify and Develop High Potentials and Succession Plans.” SHRM Talent Management Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.” Main stage panelist, Inc. 500 | 5000 Conference, Washington, DC.
- “Antidote to the 10,000 Name Contact List: Networking for Introverts.” Webinar for Women in Technology International.
- “The Art & Science of Networking: Yes, There Is A Science!” The Commonwealth Institute, Waltham, MA. Acclaimed as “one of the best sessions TCI has ever sponsored.”
- “Becoming a Change Leader (Yes, You!)” PMI Mass Bay Professional Development Day. Acclaimed as the “best session on change ever attended.”
- “Becoming a Change Leader (Yes, You!)” Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Leadership Conference. Acclaimed as “best workshop attended” and “most useful session yet.”
- “Organization Change Management.” CEM Benchmarking Conference.
- “Stacking the Deck: Using Hidden Networks to Identify and Develop High Performers.” NEHRA Leadership Conference. Received an overall rating of 4.9 on 5.0 scale.
- “The Art and Science of Networking (Yes, There Is a Science!)” Healthcare Businesswomen’s Network – Boston. Received an overall rating of 4.9 on 5.0 scale.
- “Becoming a Change Leader (Yes, You!): What You Need to Lead Your Project to Success.” Boston ProjectSummit Conference.
- “Network Practices,” Social Capital Summit, Lexington, KY.
- “Network Weaving,” Austin Healthy Adolescent Initiative, Austin, TX.
- “Now We Have a Map: Organizational Networks Made Visible.” Austin OD Community, TX.
- “Accelerating Time to Productivity: Using Network Science for Rapid On-Boarding.” NEHRA, Burlington, MA. Received an overall rating of 4.8 on a 5.0 scale.
- “Battling Burnout: Engaging Employees When It Matters Most.” ASQ Worcester.
- “The Hidden Web: Inside the Informal Networks that Drive Project Performance.” PMI Central Massachusetts, Marlborough, MA.
- “The Missing Link: Leveraging Information Networks to Improve Project Success Rates.” PMI Mass Bay. Acclaimed as “best session on networking ever attended.”
- “How Work Really Gets Done: Leveraging Social Networks to Accelerate Change.” Midwest Talent Management Forum. Acclaimed as “best session of the day.”
- “Network Power: Building Quality Through Networks.” ASQ Worcester.
- “How Work Really Gets Done: Capitalizing on Hidden Networks.” NEHRA Advanced Practitioner Series, Waltham, MA. Acclaimed as one of the most successful in NEHRA’s history.
- Keynote address: “How Work Really Gets Done: Capitalizing on Hidden Networks.” Gartner EXP HR Summit, Las Vegas, NV.
- “Network Power: How Organizations Benefit from Growing Informal Networks.” OD Network National Conference, Phoenix, AZ.
- “Who Trumps How: Building Networks to Build Your Career.” Webinar for Dominion Enterprises.
- “Women in Leadership: Taking a Stand and Making an Impact.” Northeastern University Women’s Leadership Conference.
- “What are You Going to Do—Fire Me?: Keeping Employees Engaged and Sharing Knowledge through Company Closure, Outsourcing, and Layoffs.” OD Network National Conference.
- “Emergent Community: Views from Complexity Science.” NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science, 2003
- “Fractals and Anthills and Jazz – Oh My!: Complex Adaptive Systems 101.” OD Network National Conference, Montreal. Acclaimed as “best in conference.”
- “Fractals and Anthills and Jazz – Oh My!: Complex Adaptive Systems 101.” OD Learning Group, Boston, MA.
- “Navigating Organization Culture.” OD Learning Group, Boston, MA.
- “The Future of OD: Lessons from Scenario Planning.” Chesapeake Bay OD Network, Washington, DC.
- “Generation Gap: Implications for Human Resources.” Eastalco Aluminum Company, Maryland.